The H-IIA F29 with Telstar 12 VANTAGE onboard lifted off at 3:50 p.m. on Nov. 24, (Japan Standard Time) from the Tanegashima Space Center.
Astronaut Yui is returning to the Earth at around 10:10 p.m. on Dec. 11 after completing his long stay at the International Space Station (ISS) for about five months.
- Dec. 1, 2015 [Video]Monitoring Climate Change from Space - UNFCCC/COP21, 2015 -
- Nov. 30, 2015 [Earth Observation Research Center (EORC)]Seen from Space - El Niño phenomenon being close to the strongest on record
- Nov. 24, 2015 (21:45) [release]Launch Result of Telstar 12 VANTAGE by H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 29
- Nov. 22, 2015 (14:00) [release]Launch Time and Window of Telstar 12 VANTAGE aboard H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 29
- Nov. 16, 2015 (14:00) [release]Public release of whole-atmosphere monthly mean carbon dioxide concentration based on observations by Greenhouse gases Observing SATellite "IBUKI" (GOSAT)
- Oct. 27, 2015 (11:00) [release]JAXA Validates Sonic Boom Reduction Technology
Topics in Your Area
This is where you can find reports and information about JAXA missions based on your area such as country, region and interests. We are promoting international collaboration and contributing to the world as a leading aerospace institution.
Topics by Region
Topics by Theme
JAXA offers images from its large collection on this site. Please refer to the user’s guide and site policy before you use them.